Before coming to the use of a vibratory motor, it is essential to know what it is. A vibratory motor is a coreless DC motor with a compact size. Its primary purpose is to alert the operator from receiving a specific call without any sound. There are different applications like handsets, pagers, or cell phones that use a vibratory motor.
The key feature of this motor is its magnetic properties, size, and lightweight. These features enable the engine to perform consistently. There are two varieties of vibratory motors- the coin model and the cylinder model. You may choose the suitable one from the best vibratory motor manufacturer and vibratory motors suppliers.
Features of a Vibratory Motor
A sturdy vibratory motor can work under any condition. It doesn’t have to be explosion-proof, and you can adjust the exciting force effectively. The small, compact size and lightweight of these vibratory motors make them easy to use. You can make use of these motors in various aspects for installation on both single and multiple machines.
Constructing Vibratory Motors
There are two ways of constructing vibratory motors. They are- the coin model and the cylinder model. Learn about the two models of vibratory motors in detail given below.
- The Coin Model- This enclosed and small-sized vibratory model is the most suitable for various instruments. It is excellent for the haptic, especially in the handheld instruments with a premium space. Such instruments may include mobile phones, Portable devices, RFID scanners, Medical applications, Industrial tools or equipment user interfaces, etc.
It is built using the following components.
- coil assembly,
- adhesive UV,
- lead wire
- The Cylinder or Bar Model- This type of motor is improperly balanced. The force makes the motor move, and high-speed dislocation causes it to vibrate. The vibration is altered using the motor’s speed, attached weight mass, and the distance to the shaft.
Application of a Vibratory Motor
There are many uses of a vibratory motor. It has the following applications:
- Vibratory motors are highly used in various applications such as pagers, handsets, cell phones, etc. You can use it in different material handling devices such as the feeder, vibrating screens, conveyors, etc.
- It is highly used on the silos to prevent the blockage of material during its flow.
- These are also used in the foundry shakers and compacting machines. It helps in proficient and quick operation.
- Vibratory motors are used for controlling the motor.
- It is also used for processing, manufacturing cement, mining, and plastic industries, generating power, petrochemical, and food processing.
This was all about vibratory motors. When you are looking for one, you must choose it from a reputed manufacturer and supplier. Shri Rang Enterprise is the one-stop destination you can trust blindly when choosing the best vibratory motor. You can go through their wide variety to choose the one you require.